I made this on Christmas morning and it was delicious! So easy and only a few ingredients. Can easily be adapted to your taste and liking. Add your favorite seasonings, veggies, meats and cheeses. I pretty much followed the recipe exactly and just added a bit of onion and garlic powder since my family likes those flavors. So good!
- 24 oz. frozen hash browns (about 8 cups)
- 16 oz. cubed ham
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper (I use the same bowl from step 1).
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture. Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour. The center should be set and the edges should be golden brown.